Our Lender Finance attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of structuring, negotiating and executing financing transactions between and among financial institutions, in an array of complex financing programs which provide a variety of credit facilities and financing programs designed to provide liquidity and working capital to finance companies. We represent many banks including those with global reach, mezzanine lenders, hedge funds, specialized lenders and other financial institutions in single and multiple lender financings and syndications. We are actively engaged in industries including, auto receivable financing, debt buyer finance, consumer receivable finance, master repurchase agreements, and other highly specialized industries.
We are able to leverage the experience of our nationally recognized Equipment and Transportation Leasing practice along with our Asset Based Lending practice into a broad range of Lender Finance transactions. Our Leasing and Lending attorneys are well positioned to review and understand the transactions and the collateral that are the basis for these types of matters.
Recent Transactions include:
- Represented a specialty finance division of a regional bank in the disposition of a portfolio of vehicle and equipment leases and loans in which the seller retained the servicing.
- Represented a middle market bank in the negotiation of an open ended reciprocal master assignment agreement.
- Represented a lender in the issuance of an approximately $75,000,000 revolving line of credit to a national motor vehicle finance company secured by a pledge of special units of beneficial interests in the borrower’s titling trust.
- Represents agents, lenders and participants in a wide range of lender finance credit facilities across various industries.
- Ongoing representation of banks and specialty finance companies in the drafting and management of master program agreements and syndication facilities.