As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Welcomes Peter B. Zlotnick & Alexander Litt
- Stephen Brodsky Elected As Co-Chair Of The Committee On Federal Judiciary Of NYSBA
- Leslie A. Berkoff Named Regional Chair For GGI Pan-American DCRI Practice Group
Events & Seminars
- Stephen Brodsky Featured Speaker At Business Succession Planning Seminar
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At ELFA’s 2019 Credit & Collections Management Conference
- Henry L. Goldberg Moderates & Robert J. Fryman Speaks At The Subcontractors Trade Association’s Impact 2019 Seminar
Print MediaREAD MORE
- USPTO’s Guidance On Cannabis Related Trademarks Expands Trademark Rights For Certain Hemp Related Goods & Services
- Diversion Of Construction Trust Funds-Court Imposes Summary Judgment Against GC Based On Inadequate Recordkeeping Alone
- Bid Mistakes & Bid Protests – Part I
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes: Peter B. Zlotnick, Esq. & Alexander Litt, Esq.
- Nassau County Bar Association Elects Michael Cardello III To Serve On Its Board Of Directors
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Names Dennis C. O’Rourke Chair Of Its Corporate & Securities Practice
- Cross-Border Arbitration: A Beneficial Alternative To Resolving International Commercial Disputes
- Mediating Valuation Disputes
- Clarifying An Otherwise Final Award: An Exception to the Functus Officio Doctrine