As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Leslie Berkoff Named To Long Island Business News’ Top Power 25 In Law For 2021
- MHH Welcomes Scott K. Levine As Counsel
- Stephen Breidenbach Named Who’s Who In Intellectual Property Law For 2021
Events & Seminars
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Panelist At New York Law School & American Arbitration Association Virtual ADR Skills Program
- Stephen Breidenbach Featured Panelist At Cybersecurity Compliance Webinar Hosted by Cerini & Associates
- Jennifer Calamia Featured Speaker For NCBA Webinar On Covid 19 & Rights Of Employees
- Wall Street Loft Store, First To Open Post 9/11, Shut By Covid
- Private Equity & Its Response To Covid-19
- New York Region Sees 40% Bankruptcy Surge, Braces For More
- Supreme Court Resolves Circuit Split On TCPA Autodialer Definition
- Virginia Becomes The Second State To Pass A Comprehensive Privacy Law
- New Law Will Address Abuse Of “Substantial Completion” Schedule Milestone On New York Public Projects
- Three Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys To Present At ELFA Legal Forum
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes Scott K. Levine As Counsel
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorney To Present At NEFA Summit On Post-COVID Documentation
- The Continuing Erosion Of Arbitration Clauses In Bankruptcy Cases
- Deferred Revenue In M&A Transactions
- NY’s New Status Quo For Mezzanine Foreclosures