As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Keith Frank Named One To Watch In LI Law For 2018
- Robert Schonfeld Appointed Chair Of NCBA’s Civil Rights Committee
- Ben Geizhals Named Who’s Who in Healthcare Law for 2018
Events & Seminars
- Leslie A. Berkoff Featured Speaker At ABI Webinar “Husky Aftermath-Where Do Things Stand With Actual Fraud?”
- Leslie A. Berkoff To Moderate ABA Webinar: The Emperor Has No Clothes: The State Of Undress In The Retail Distressed Space
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Speaker At ABI’s 25th Annual Northeast Bankruptcy Conference 2018
- Employing Diversity
- James Stevens 1L Awarded 2017-18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Business Law Honors Fellowship
- U.S. Supreme Court Decision Holds States Can Require Internet Retailers To Collect Sales Tax: Physical Presence No Longer The Standard
- Taking On The NYC-SCA
- Arbitration and Class/Collective Action Waivers Held Enforceable and New York City Paid Safe Leave Obligations
- Robert L. Schonfeld, Esq. Appointed Chair Of Nassau County Bar Association’s Civil Rights Committee
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes: Keith J. Frank, Esq. & Jill T. Braunstein, Esq.
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes: Chief Operating Officer P.J. Forcino
- The Unique Challenges Of Workplace Accommodation For Psychiatric Disabilities
- Cybersecurity and Potential Healthcare Bankruptcy: The Continuing Intersection of Data and Disaster
- Federal Court In New York Enforces “Floating” Forum Selection Clause