As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Team MH&H-2022 Marcum Workplace Challenge
- MH&H Welcomes New Associates: Marshall O. Dworkin & Rohan Maitra
- MH&H Welcomes Matthew J. Simon
Events & Seminars
- Robert Cohen Panelist For ELFA Webinar “Operational Preparedness: Are You Ready For The New CA & NY Disclosure Requirements?”
- Robert Cohen Panelist For Strafford CLE Webinar On E-Signature, E-Contract, and Remote Notarization
- Leslie Berkoff Panelist For Virtual Mediation Program Hosted By The Chapter 11 Lawyers Advisory Committee Of The U.S. Bankruptcy Court For The Eastern District Of New York
- No Crystal Ball, But Plenty of Futurist Thinking at SFNet’s 77th Annual Convention in Phoenix
- SFNet 2021 Advocacy Highlights
- Lawyers Focus On Client Care For Clients Facing The Unknown
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. VIII (June 2022)
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. VII (February 2022)
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. VI (October 2021)
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes New Associates: Marshall O. Dworkin & Rohan Maitra
- Matthew J. Simon Joins Moritt Hock & Hamroff Real Estate Practice Group
- Michael Calcagni Appointed Co-Chair of Surrogate’s Court Estates & Trusts Committee of the Nassau County Bar Association
- Supreme Court Finds 2017 Bankruptcy Fee Increases Unconstitutional But Leaves Remedy Unclear
- Petition For Rehearing On Supreme Court’s Ruling In Viking River Cruises
- Aggressive Pursuit Of Repayment Or Crossing The Line? Takeaways From The Bailey Tool Bankruptcy Case