As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Theresa A. Driscoll Named One of Long Island Business News’ Top 50 Most Influential Women In Business for 2021
- Julia Gavrilov Named Who’s Who In Women In Professional Services 2021
- Michael Calcagni Appointed Co-Vice Chair Of Surrogate’s Court Estates & Trusts Committee of NCBA
Events & Seminars
- Leslie Berkoff Speaker For American Bar Association’s Webinar On Strategic Representation In Mediation
- Keith Frank & Julia Gavrilov Key Speakers At CLE On Changing The Landscape Of Diversity & Inclusion In The Legal Profession
- Leslie Berkoff Panelist For New York State Bar Association Commercial Arbitration Training Webinar
- Lawyers Focus On Client Care For Clients Facing The Unknown
- Wall Street Loft Store, First To Open Post 9/11, Shut By Covid
- Private Equity & Its Response To Covid-19
- SCA’s Attempted Dismissal Of Contractor’s Claims Defeated – Claims Survived!
- Basic U.S. Tax Considerations In Investing In U.S. Real Estate
- Are Non-Competes Headed For Extinction?
- Theresa A. Driscoll Named To LI’s Top 50 Most Influential Women In Business
- Michael Calcagni Appointed Co-Vice Chair Of Surrogate’s Court Estates & Trusts Committee Of The Nassau County Bar Association
- 7 MHH Attorneys Named Best Lawyers In America© & Best Lawyers In America© Ones To Watch For 2022
- Ninth Circuit Holds That Uber’s Mandatory Arbitration Provisions Govern Claims Of Their Drivers, Finding The Drivers Are Not Engaged In Interstate Commerce
- Covid-19 Leads To Temporary Modifications To Key Real Estate Lease Provisions Under The Bankruptcy Code
- The Ninth Circuit Affirms Denial Of A Non-Signatory’s Motion To Compel Arbitration