As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Michael Cardello III Appointed To Board Of Catholic Lawyers Guild Of Nassau County
- Super Lawyers Honors 15 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys in 2017 New York Metro Edition
- MH&H Welcomes Addition Of Construction Law Firm: Goldberg & Connolly
Events & Seminars
- Jonathan Trafimow Featured Speaker At Paypro Workforce Management Symposium
- Steven S. Rubin Featured Speaker AT RMA-LI Chapter Cybersecurity & Financial Services Seminar
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Speaker At 2017 National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Diocese Of Rockville Centre To Unveil Abuse Compensation Program
- Moritt Hock Adds Construction Law Group To Its Practice
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Acquires Goldberg & Connolly
- New York City Bans Wage-History Inquiries: Understanding The New Law
- A Restricted Sale Outside The United States Could Exhaust Your U.S. Patent Rights
- Shop Until You Drop, Or Until The Supreme Court Says To Stop, The Supreme Court Limits ‘Venue Shopping’ For Patent Cases
- Michael Cardello III, Esq. Appointed To Board Of Catholic Lawyers Guild Of Nassau County
- Super Lawyers Honors 15 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys For 2017
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Addition Of Construction Law Firm: Goldberg & Connolly
- What Happens When Hospital Data Is Held Hostage?
- A New United States Tax Collection Tool: Revocation Or Denial Of A U.S. Passport
- Limitations On Adjudicating Disputes Involving Medicare Provider Agreements