As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- David Cohen Named To LIBN Ones To Watch: Law 2019
- Super Lawyers® Honors 18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys In 2019 New York Metro Edition
- Terese L. Arenth Appointed Vice Chair Of ABA’s Promotion & Marketing Law Committee
Events & Seminars
- Stephen Brodsky Moderator For ABA Arbitration Best Practices Roundtable
- Robert S. Cohen & Stephen E. Breidenbach Featured Speakers At NYSSCPA Seminar “Cybersecurity, Privacy and Electronic Signatures”
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Speaker For ASA Advanced Business Valuation & International Appraisers Conference
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Cannabis. . .But Were Afraid To Ask
- Barneys Looks At Downsizing To Survive Bankruptcy
- Planning For The End Of Life
- New York’s New Confession Of Judgment Law & Its Unintended Consequences
- Bankruptcy Court Determines That The Right Of A Surety To Recover Retainage In A Construction Contract Due To Equitable Subrogation Is Superior To A Creditor’s Security Interest Even If Perfected
- USPTO’s Guidance On Cannabis Related Trademarks Expands Trademark Rights For Certain Hemp Related Goods & Services
- 18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys Selected As 2019 Metro New York Super Lawyers®
- Attorneys To Address CPAs On Cybersecurity Privacy & Electronic Signatures
- Terese L. Arenth, Esq. Appointed Vice-Chair of ABA’s Promotion & Marketing Law Committee
- Sweeping Anti-Harassment Legislation Impacts New York State Employers
- A Federal Judge Has Rejected A New York Law Prohibiting Mandatory Pre-Dispute Arbitration Of Sexual Harassment Claims
- Evolving Cybersecurity Safeguards For Tax Professionals