As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Louis P. Karol To Receive Leader & Advocate Award From Friends Of Karen Charity
- MH&H Welcomes New Attorneys: Michael Calcagni & Matthew De La Torre
- Laurie B. Kazenoff Appointed To Law 360’s Tax Editorial Advisory Board
Events & Seminars
- Brian Bloom Featured Speaker At Thomson Reuters Long Island Emerging Technology Seminar
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Panelist At ABA Business Law Section 2019 Spring Meeting
- Nancy Hampton & Henry Klosowski Featured Speakers At Moritt Hock & Hamroff and MassMutual Joint Special Needs Caregiver Seminar
- From GDPR To Golden State Killer, DNA Sharing Presents Privacy Challenges
- What Spinoff Old Navy, Gap’s ‘NewCo’ Will Need In Their GCs
- Trade War, Interest Rates Loom Large For Restructuring Pros In 2019
- New Lactation Room Requirements For New York City Employers
- Supreme Court Decides Two Copyright Cases- – -Limits Fee Awards & Clarifies That A Copyright Registration Is A Prerequisite To Sue For Infringement
- Subcontractor Claim Reinstated
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Names Robert M. Finkel New York Office Partner-In-Charge
- New York State Bar Association Launches Inaugural Mediation Tournament
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Ted A. Berkowitz As Partner & General Counsel
- Supreme Court Decides On Applicability Of Section 1 Of The Federal Arbitration Act
- The Supreme Court Upholds The Parties’ Right To Contract For Arbitration // The Rule Of Three: How To Calculate Deadlines Under The Federal Arbitration Act
- Restrictive Covenants In Employment And Related Contracts: Key Considerations You Should Know