As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Jacquelyn Moran Named To LIBN Ones To Watch In Law 2020
- Marc L. Hamroff Appointed To ELFA Legal Committee
- MH&H Announces Partner & Counsel Promotions For 2020
Events & Seminars
- Henry L. Goldberg Moderates & Robert J. Fryman Speaks At The Subcontractors Trade Association’s 2020 General Meeting Seminar
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Speaker At NYSBA Annual Meeting & Expo
- Leslie Berkoff & Robert Finkel Featured Speakers At NYSSCPA’s Continuing Education Seminar
- ‘Half-Baked’ Tax Reform Sows Confusion
- Marketing Data: Be Careful What You Wish For!
- Breach Notice Law’s New Obligations
- The Relevance Of The Spearin Doctrine In An Increasingly Design-Build World
- Lien Law §38 Is A Valuable Tool
- Pre-Qualification Belatedly Comes To New York City Projects
- Equipment Leasing & Finance Association Appoints Marc L. Hamroff To Its Legal Committee
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Announces Partner & Counsel Promotions For 2020
- ELFA Appoints Two Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys To Leadership Committees
- The Reserve Fund Law & Its Many Unanswered Questions
- Circuit Splits Over Medicare Claims
- Should The Absolute Privilege Apply To Defamation Per Se?