As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Stephen L. Brodsky Elected To Autism Communities Board Of Directors
- Steven P. Seltzer Appointed To Board Of Overseers (Eastern Region) Of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute Of Religion
- Robert M. Finkel & Henry L. Goldberg Selected To The Best Lawyers In America© 2019
Events & Seminars
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At NEFA’s 2018 Funding Symposium
- Stephen L. Brodsky Featured Speaker At The Knowledge Group’s Webinar: Restrictive Covenants & Confidentiality Agreements
- Michelle Espey Featured Speaker At Nassau County Bar Association Fall CLE Tax Seminar
- 3 Tax Breaks That May Be Better In The Long Run
- Employing Diversity
- James Stevens 1L Awarded 2017-18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Business Law Honors Fellowship
- Construction Claim Notice Travesty-Hope On The Horizon?
- Is Being Named As An “Additional Insured” On An Insurance Endorsement Sufficient To Provide Coverage?
- U.S. Supreme Court Decision Holds States Can Require Internet Retailers To Collect Sales Tax: Physical Presence No Longer The Standard
- Steven P. Seltzer, Esq. Appointed To Board Of Overseers (Eastern Region) Of Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute Of Religion
- Two MH&H Partners Selected To The Best Lawyers In America© 2019
- Rachel A. Fernbach, Esq. Appointed Vice Chair Of Mental Health News Education Board Of Directors
- Litigation Remains Powerful For Property Owners To Secure Requested Access
- The Value of Mediation Training
- Protecting Venture Capital Firms Against Securities Litigation