As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Super Lawyers® Names Michael S. Re To Its 2019 Top 100: New York Metro List
- Leslie A. Berkoff Apppointed By Court Of Appeals For the Second Circuit To Mediator Panel
- MH&H Supports The AABANY & NAPABA Northeast Regional Conference and Diversity Career Fair
Events & Seminars
- Robert M. Finkel Featured Speaker At New England IRS Annual Representation Conference
- Jonathan Trafimow Featured Speaker At NYC Society Of Human Resources Management HR Seminar
- Bob Cohen & Julia Gavrilov Lead NEFA Regional Visitors On Greenwich Village Food and Culture Tour
- Market For Small Businesses Cools Further, Report Says
- Federal Judge Strikes Down NJ Law On Changed Zoning For Alzheimer’s Facilities
- Judge Will Halt Lawsuits Against Purdue Pharma, Its Owners
- When is A Cardinal Change “Cardinal”?
- New York’s New Confession Of Judgment Law & Its Unintended Consequences
- Bankruptcy Court Determines That The Right Of A Surety To Recover Retainage In A Construction Contract Due To Equitable Subrogation Is Superior To A Creditor’s Security Interest Even If Perfected
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Announces New Resource For The Secured Lending & Equipment Finance Sectors
- Michael S. Re Named To 2019 Top 100 New York Metro List By Super Lawyers®
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Partner Leslie Berkoff Appointed By Court Of Appeals For The Second Circuit To Mediator Panel
- ADA Web Site Accessibility Claims On The Rise: Practical Strategies For Defense
- Mediating With Unrepresented Parties: Pitfalls & Pointers
- Second Circuit Holds Bankruptcy Code’s Avoidance Provisions Apply Extraterritorially