As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Julia Gavrilov Named To ABF Journal’s Top Influential Women In Asset-Based Lending For 2023
- Marc Hamroff Named Long Island Business Influencer In Law For 2023
- MHH WINS Kicks Off Women’s History Month With CohnReznick
Events & Seminars
- Dan Lust Keynote Speaker For Cleveland State University College of Law’s 12th Annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium
- MHH WINS Hosts Annual Supporting Women In Law Event In Collaboration With Hofstra Law School In Recognition Of Women’s History Month
- Jacquelyn Moran Panelist For Federal Bar Association Leadership Summit 2023
- New NCAA President Says NIL Rules Could Protect Athletes
- Jury: NCAA Not To Blame In Ex-USC Football Player’s Death
- Jury Finds NCAA Not Responsible For Ex-USC LB Matthew Gee’s Death
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. X (March 2023)
- Diamond Sports Group, LLC’s Potential Bankruptcy and Its Effects on MLB, NHL & NBA Teams
- Update: The United States Patent and Trademark Office Shortens the Time to Respond to Office Actions
- Hofstra Law Awards 2022-2023 Recipients Of Moritt Hock & Hamroff Fellowship & Marc Hamroff Annual Scholarship
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes: Brian C. Daughney
- NYSBA Mediation Tournament Returns!
- What Happens When Co-Defendants Hold Divergent Interests?
- New York Creates Alternative Means for Discovery in Light of Supreme Court’s Narrowing of 28 U.S.C. 1782
- Facing Commercial Loan Disclosure Laws In NY And Beyond