As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MHH Welcomes Our 2021 Summer Associates
- Brandi P. Klineberg Named As Outstanding Woman In Law For 2021 By Hofstra Law School
- MHH Defeats DOH’s Motion To Dismiss Article 78 Proceeding
Events & Seminars
- Leslie Berkoff Panelist For New York State Bar Association Mediation CLE Webinar
- Leslie Berkoff Panelist For New York County Lawyers Association Bankruptcy Mediation CLE Program
- Terese Arenth Featured Speaker At New York City Bar Association Marketing & Advertising Law CLE Webcast
- Lawyers Focus On Client Care For Clients Facing The Unknown
- Wall Street Loft Store, First To Open Post 9/11, Shut By Covid
- Private Equity & Its Response To Covid-19
- NYC’s Subcontractor Approval Process (RFAS): What Recourse Does A Subcontractor Have?
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. IV (May 2021)
- Estate & Gift Tax Update
- MHH Launches Closely-Held/Family Business Practice Group
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff’s Leslie A. Berkoff Named To ABF Journal’s Top Women In Asset-Based Lending 2021
- Jennifer Cunningham and Ronald P. Perry Join MH&H Trusts & Estates Group
- Is Arbitration In Bankruptcy Cases A Viable Option?
- The Second Circuit Finds ERISA Claim Against Plan Manager Was Not Related To Separate Employment Agreement & Therefore Would Not Require Arbitration Of The Dispute
- Fifty Shades Of Gray: Pulling Credit Reports & Complying With Privacy Laws