As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Keith J. Frank Commentates For Smithtown School District Roger D. Sullivan AP History Conference
- MH&H Attorneys Key Contributors To New ABA Book Offering Advice & Tips To In-House Counsel
- Michael Calcagni Appointed Vice-Chair of New York State Bar Association’s Legislation & Government Relations Committee
Events & Seminars
- Louis P. Karol Featured Speaker At Alliance Builder Series Seminar
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At ELFA’s 2019 Credit & Collections Management Conference
- Henry L. Goldberg Moderates & Robert J. Fryman Speaks At The Subcontractors Trade Association’s Impact 2019 Seminar
- Watch Out For Tax Audit Red Flags
- Wipro Breach Highlights Third-Party Risk From Large IT Services Providers
- 4 Ways To Get Audited
- USPTO’s Guidance On Cannabis Related Trademarks Expands Trademark Rights For Certain Hemp Related Goods & Services
- Diversion Of Construction Trust Funds-Court Imposes Summary Judgment Against GC Based On Inadequate Recordkeeping Alone
- Bid Mistakes & Bid Protests – Part I
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys Key Contributors To New ABA Book Offering Advice & Tips To In-House Counsel
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Names Robert M. Finkel New York Office Partner-In-Charge
- New York State Bar Association Launches Inaugural Mediation Tournament
- Chapter 15: Court Permits Foreign Debtors To Access & Transfer Funds In A US Account
- California Sets New Economic Nexus Threshold
- Intellectual Property Issues & Social Media Promotions