As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Supports AHA Go Red For Women 2018 Luncheon
- Jonathan Trafimow Named Who’s Who In Employment Law For 2018
- Brian Bloom Named Who’s Who In Intellectual Property Law For 2018
Events & Seminars
- Michael Cardello Featured Speaker At NYSBA’s Social Media and Ethics Seminar
- Bruce Schoenberg Featured Speaker At American Council Of Engineering Companies of NY 2018 Seminar
- Brian A. Bloom Featured Speaker At 2018 South by Southwest Music Conference
- James Stevens 1L Awarded 2017-18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Business Law Honors Fellowship
- Mounting Mergers
- Vitamin World Receives $26M Bid From Latium Enterprises
- You Just Received A “Failure To File Certification Of Compliance” From The Department Of Finance, What Do You Do?
- Improved User Interface Is Patent Eligible
- Year-End Action Items For 2017 Tax Reform
- Hofstra Law Awards 2017-18 Recipient Of The Moritt Hock & Hamroff Fellowship
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Announces Promotions For 2018
- Henry L. Goldberg, Esq. Appointed Chair Of CMAA (National) Legal Counsel’s Committee
- Preparing In-House Counsel & External Lawyer Advocates For Effective, Good-Faith Mediation Of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tips On Transforming A Legal Career From Inside-Out
- Approaching Your Cybersecurity Risk