As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Julia Gavrilov Named To Secured Finance Network’s Top 40 Under 40 List
- 7 MH&H Attorneys Named To Best Lawyers In America©2021
- Terese L. Arenth Appointed Vice-Chair Of ABA’s Marketing Interface Committee For Second Term
Events & Seminars
- Michael Cardello To Participate In NYSBA Webinar: An Evening With The Commercial Division Judges
- Keith Frank Featured Speaker At NCBA Civil Rights Committee Webinar “New Sexual Harassment Law In New York State”
- Robert Schonfeld Featured Panelist For NCBA Webinar “Covid-19, Race & Health Outcome Disparities CLE”
- Pay Cuts, Furloughs & Layoffs: Employers Facing Difficult Decisions As They Look To Weather The Storm
- Coronavirus Cybersecurity Fallout Might Not Be Felt For Weeks Or Longer
- How The Telecommuting Wave Could Expose Company Data
- New York State Rolls Back Immunity Protections For Healthcare Providers Amid Pandemic
- Facing Backlog Using Dispute Resolution Post COVID-19
- HHS Extends Public Health Emergency; Allows Telehealth Waivers To Continue
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff’s Julia Gavrilov Named To Secured Finance Network’s 2020 Top 40 Under 40 List
- 7 MH&H Attorneys Named Best Lawyers In America© & Best Lawyers In America© Ones To Watch 2021
- New York State Bar Association Announces Second Annual Mediation Tournament
- Will Courts Allow Lease Cancellation In The Wake Of Covid-19?
- Important FAQs: Cancellation Of Debt
- Lender Stayed From Proceeding With UCC Article 9 Sale