As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Laurie B. Kazenoff Appointed To Law360’s Tax Authority Federal Advisory Board
- Anthony Ficara Named Who’s Who In Real Estate Law For 2020
- Ben Geizhals Named Who’s Who In Healthcare Law For 2020
Events & Seminars
- Michael Cardello Featured Panelist At NYSBA’s Restrictive Covenants Webinar
- Leslie Berkoff Featured Speaker For American Bar Association Webinar: Security Tips For Online Dispute Resolution
- Leslie A. Berkoff Featured Speaker For Financial Poise Bankruptcy Webinar
- Pay Cuts, Furloughs & Layoffs: Employers Facing Difficult Decisions As They Look To Weather The Storm
- Coronavirus Cybersecurity Fallout Might Not Be Felt For Weeks Or Longer
- How The Telecommuting Wave Could Expose Company Data
- Saving Estate Generation Tax Skipping With Upstream Gifts To The Older Generation
- Important Clarification About Required Minimum Distributions For 2020
- Legal Log Secured Lending Alert- PPP Flexibility Act Of 2020
- New York State Bar Association Announces Second Annual Mediation Tournament
- MHH Welcomes Anthony J. Ficara, Michael Wickersham & Jodi B. Zimmerman
- Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation Appoints Julia Gavrilov To Research Committee
- Supreme Court Determines That Nonsignatories May Invoke International Arbitration In Certain Circumstances
- Subchapter V Of The US Bankruptcy Code
- The Friday Night “Who is Driving?” Debate Will Soon Come to an End: How Autonomous Vehicles Are Changing Our Lives and Societal Norms