As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Welcomes New Associate: Alex D. Corey
- MH&H Supports Pro Bono Partnership
- Super Lawyers® Honors 14 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys in 2018 New York Metro Edition
Events & Seminars
- Stephen Breidenbach Featured Speaker At NYSSCPA’s Annual Tax Conference
- Keith J. Frank Featured Speaker At STA New Sexual Harassment Regulations For NY State Seminar
- Terese Arenth, Brian Bloom & Michael Schwab Featured Speakers at ANA/BAA 40th Annual Marketing Law Conference
- Here’s Why The Sears Saga Could Go On For Months
- Ready, Set, Hire
- 3 Tax Breaks That May Be Better In The Long Run
- Doing Business with the NYC SCA: Absence of Notice of Direction Does Not Preclude Claim
- Construction Claim Notice Travesty-Hope On The Horizon?
- Is Being Named As An “Additional Insured” On An Insurance Endorsement Sufficient To Provide Coverage?
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes New Associate: Alex D. Corey
- 14 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys Selected As 2018 Metro New York Super Lawyers®
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes: Steven L. Kay, Esq.
- Mechanic’s Liens For Pre-Construction Services
- Best Practices When Using Term Sheets, Letters of Intent Or Memoranda Of Understanding In Commercial Finance Transactions
- Filing A Federal Trademark Application