As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Alexander Litt Appointed Co-Chair Of Membership Committee Of ComFed Section Of The New York State Bar Association
- Marc Hamroff Receives ELFA’s Edward A. Groobert Award For Legal Excellence
- Leslie A. Berkoff Appointed Special Master For The Appellate Division, First Department
Events & Seminars
- Jennifer Calamia Panelist For Strafford CLE Leveraging Rule 68 Offers Of Judgment In Settlement Negotiations
- James P. Chou Panelist For CenterForce’s Driving Diversity In Law & Leadership Conference 2022
- Leslie A. Berkoff Panelist For Financial Poise Webinar: Preparing For An Arbitration
- No Crystal Ball, But Plenty of Futurist Thinking at SFNet’s 77th Annual Convention in Phoenix
- SFNet 2021 Advocacy Highlights
- Lawyers Focus On Client Care For Clients Facing The Unknown
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. VII (February 2022)
- MH&H Finance & Law Newsletter, Vol. VI (October 2021)
- Estate & Gift Tax Update: Build Back Better Act
- Alexander Litt Appointed Co-Chair Of The Membership Committee Of The Commercial & Federal Litigation Section Of The New York State Bar Association
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Speakers To Present On Latest Cases & Emerging Legal Issues At ELFA Legal Forum In Washington, D.C. Next Week
- Supreme Court Restricts The Ability Of Federal Courts To Confirm Or Vacate Arbitral Awards
- Restructurings Of Continuing-Care Retirement Communities
- Tips For Handling Cancel Culture In The Workplace