As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Managing Partner Marc Hamroff Throws First Pitch At Mets Game 5/2/18
- Leslie A. Berkoff Appointed Co-Chair Of New York State Bar Association’s Mediation Committee
- Jacquelyn J. Moran Named As One of LI’s Outstanding Women In Law For 2018
Events & Seminars
- MH&H Presents “Skydivers, Cakes & The Military-Current Legal Issues Affecting the LGBTQ Community” Seminar 6/18/18
- Terese Arenth Featured Speaker At New York City Bar Association’s Sweepstakes, Promotions & Marketing Laws CLE Seminar 2018
- Jacquelyn Moran Featured Speaker At Hofstra Law School & Touro Law School
- Employing Diversity
- James Stevens 1L Awarded 2017-18 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Business Law Honors Fellowship
- Mounting Mergers
- New York Strengthens Sexual Harassment Rights For Employees-How Should Private Employers Respond?
- You Just Received A “Failure To File Certification Of Compliance” From The Department Of Finance, What Do You Do?
- Improved User Interface Is Patent Eligible
- Leslie A. Berkoff, Esq. Appointed Co-Chair Of New York State Bar Association’s Mediation Committee
- Leslie A. Berkoff, Esq. Selected By American Arbitrators Association To Serve On National Roster Of Arbitrators
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes: Christine H. Price, Esq. & Michael J. Schwab, Esq.
- Federal Court In New York Enforces “Floating” Forum Selection Clause
- Preparing In-House Counsel & External Lawyer Advocates For Effective, Good-Faith Mediation Of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tips On Transforming A Legal Career From Inside-Out