As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Founding Partner Neil J. Moritt Retires
- MH&H Announces Partner & Counsel Promotions For 2019
- MH&H Welcomes New Associate: Joan B. Lopez
Events & Seminars
- Stephen Breidenbach Featured Speaker At NYSSCPA’s Annual Tax Conference
- Keith J. Frank Featured Speaker At STA New Sexual Harassment Regulations For NY State Seminar
- Leslie A. Berkoff Keynote Speaker & Judge At NYSBA Annual Judge Judith Kaye Arbitration Competition
- Do These 3 Things If You Want The IRS To Audit You
- Here’s Why The Sears Saga Could Go On For Months
- Ready, Set, Hire
- Defective Design Specifications: Contractors Are Not Without Remedy
- Doing Business with the NYC SCA: Absence of Notice of Direction Does Not Preclude Claim
- Construction Claim Notice Travesty-Hope On The Horizon?
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Announces Partner & Counsel Promotions For 2019
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Welcomes New Associates: Alex D. Corey & Joan B. Lopez
- 14 Moritt Hock & Hamroff Attorneys Selected As 2018 Metro New York Super Lawyers®
- Lenders Beware: Acceleration May Defeat Right To Prepayment Premium
- Is Arbitration In Bankruptcy Cases A Viable ADR Option?
- Arbitration Continues To Be A Hot Topic Before The Supreme Court