As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Steve Rubin & Steve Breidenbach Accredited by IAPP as Certified Information Privacy Professionals
- MH&H Supports CREW NY Foundation Secret Santa Program For Benefit Of WIN
- MH&H Supports New York City Bar Association’s Diversity Program
Events & Seminars
- Laurie Kazenoff Featured Speaker at Nassau County Bar Association’s Tax Seminar
- Leslie Berkoff Speaker At NYSBA DRS ADR Courts Committee Meeting
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At Association Of Corporate Counsel’s Cybersecurity Summit
- Mounting Mergers
- Vitamin World Receives $26M Bid From Latium Enterprises
- Tax-free Financing for Bay Shore Health Clinic Approved
- M/WBE Regulatory Compliance-“MAKE THE EFFORT /GET THE WAIVER”
- M/WBE Regulatory Compliance-Don’t Get “Pushed Around”
- New York City Bans Wage-History Inquiries: Understanding The New Law
- Krista L. Kulp, Esq. Appointed Communications Co-Chair Of IWIRC Board
- Michael Cardello III, Esq. Elected President Of The Theodore Roosevelt Inn Of Court
- Michael Cardello III, Esq. Appointed To Board Of Catholic Lawyers Guild Of Nassau County
- Attorney-Client Privilege and The US Discovery Process
- Cybersecurity and Health Care Bankruptcy: Where The Concern Lies
- The Continuing Value Of The Joint Session In Mediation