August 17, 2023
11 MHH Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in America® & Best Lawyers Ones to Watch in America® For 2024
GARDEN CITY, NY; August 17, 2023 —Best Lawyers has recognized 11 Moritt Hock & Hamroff lawyers in its 2024 edition. Four lawyers were included in The Best Lawyers in America® and seven lawyers were included in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®.
Best Lawyers in America
- Ted A. Berkowitz (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy)
- Andrew B. Eckstein (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Benjamin Geizhals (Health Care Law)
- Matthew J. Leeds (Real Estate Law)
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America
- Lauren Bernstein (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation)
- Stephen Breidenbach (Technology Law)
- Michael Calcagni (Litigation-Trusts & Estates and Trusts & Estates)
- Julia Gavrilov (Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance)
- Dan Lust (Entertainment & Sports Law)
- Jacquelyn Moran (Commercial Litigation)
- Christine Price (Financial Services Regulation Law)
Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence having earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers, who are earlier in their careers, for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Founded in 1980, Moritt Hock & Hamroff is a 90-attorney full service commercial law firm that provides a wide range of legal services to businesses, corporations and individuals worldwide from its offices in New York City, on Long Island and in Florida.