Events & Seminars
May 10, 2019
Terese Arenth Featured Speaker At New York City Bar Association Marketing & Advertising Law Seminar
Terese Arenth, a partner of the firm, will be a featured speaker at the New York City Bar Association’s CLE Seminar “Marketing & Advertising Law In A Rapidly Changing Social/Digital Media Environment” on Friday, May 10, 2019 at the Bar Association from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
More and more, companies are using promotional tools including sweepstakes, skill contests, and hybrid versions thereof, all while struggling to keep pace with the speed of technological change on new platforms and technologies delivering these programs. Topics to be discussed include:
- Laws & Rules Governing Sweepstakes, Skill Contests & Other Promotions on the New Platforms
- Compliance With Laws Governing Real Time Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Fantasy Sports, Sports Betting & Gambling
- Growing Import & Challenges from Artificial Intelligence
- Increasing Risks of Corporate Communications & Blurred Content/Native Advertising
- Continued Import of the FTC Endorsement Guides
- Children’s Marketing
A live webcast is also available for this program.
For additional information about the seminar and NY, NJ, CA, PA, CT CLE credit, visit: NYC Bar Association