September 8, 2020
7 MH&H Attorneys Named Best Lawyers In America© & Best Lawyers In America© Ones To Watch 2021
GARDEN CITY, NY; September 8, 2020 —The law firm of Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP with offices on Long Island and in Manhattan is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2021 Editions of Best Lawyers® and Best Lawyers®: Ones To Watch.
- David H. Cohen – Real Estate Law
- Andrew B. Eckstein – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Robert M. Finkel – Litigation and Controversy – Tax and Tax Law
- Benjamin Geizhals – Health Care Law
- Henry L. Goldberg – Construction Law
Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch
- Lauren Bernstein – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation
- Matthew S. De La Torre – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America® list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers Ones to Watch is a recognition given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Ones to Watch recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years. The methodology for determining these awards is peer-review, since lawyers are the best resource to provide feedback on the caliber of the work performed by their peers.
Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP is a 75+ attorney law firm providing a wide range of legal services to businesses, corporations, and individuals worldwide from its offices in Manhattan and on Long Island, New York.
# # #