February 24, 2023
Commercial Lending Paralegal
We are currently seeking a full-time Commercial Lending Paralegal in our Garden City office.
- Prepare first drafts of loan documents (using existing templates) to be reviewed by attorney.
- Assist in preparing closing documents and assist attorneys in closings.
- Compile final document binders for the client’s files and the Firm’s files.
- Track recording and the return of loan documents.
- Correspond with title companies and various state departments regarding recording, requirements, and deadlines.
- Draft and file UCC financing statements and amendments.
- Conduct initial review of surveys and title reports and flag title issues.
- Prepare correspondence to clients and title companies transmitting documents.
- Able to seek guidance when uncertain of tasks assigned or goals to be accomplished.
The ideal candidates should have prior experience in the majority of the above duties, and should be able to function independently after training in areas without previous experience.
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, HSA, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match and paid vacation. MHH is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes along with compensation requirements to Lisa Markus, HR Manager at email@example.com.