As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Jonathan Trafimow Named Who’s Who In Employment Law For 2017
- Terese Arenth Named Who’s Who In Intellectual Property Law For 2017
- MH&H Welcomes New Tax Partner: Robert M. Finkel
Events & Seminars
- Bruce A. Schoenberg Featured Speaker At NYSBA’s International Section- The Bar of Ireland
- Brian A. Bloom Featured Speaker At SXSW 2017 Annual Conference
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At NEFA’s 2017 Equipment Finance Summit
- Dowling College Main Campus In Oakdale Set For Auction
- SCOTUS Laches Ruling Won’t Have ‘Monumental’ Impact, Say Lawyers
- American Heart Association Advocate Spotlight: Marc Hamroff
- Freelance Isn’t Free Act: Companies Beware When Dealing With Freelance Workers
- Is Your Design Worth $400 Million Dollars?
- Proposed Regulations 2704
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Tax Partner: Robert M. Finkel, Esq.
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Achieves Success For Resident Of Westbury Terrace Condominium
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Names New Partner For 2017
- Letting Go: Common Gift & Estate Tax Triggers
- ‘Cheeks': Restricting Private Settlements Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- When Coffee Makers Attack