As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Supports American Heart Association Go Red For Women Luncheon
- MH&H Goes Red For The American Heart Association
- MH&H Sponsors NCBA’s 2017 Judiciary/New Lawyer Lunch Series
Events & Seminars
- Laurie B. Kazenoff Featured Speaker At 92nd Street Y & Hundred Stories Real Estate Summit
- Michael Cardello To Moderate NCBA’s Views From The Bench: Hot Topics In Litigation CLE Seminar
- Jonathan Trafimow Featured Speaker At Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal Roundtable
- Westbury Condominium Housing Discrimination Lawsuit Resolved
- Record Breach
- IT Professionals Hold Little Back In Reaction To Yahoo Breach
- Freelance Isn’t Free Act: Companies Beware When Dealing With Freelance Workers
- Is Your Design Worth $400 Million Dollars?
- Proposed Regulations 2704
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff Achieves Success For Resident Of Westbury Terrace Condominium
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Names New Partner For 2017
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Expands Corporate Practice In NYC: Sasson Marcus Joins Firm
- Letting Go: Common Gift & Estate Tax Triggers
- ‘Cheeks': Restricting Private Settlements Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- When Coffee Makers Attack