As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- Laurie Kazenoff Appointed To American Kidney Fund Northeast Regional Advisory Board
- MH&H Continues NYC Office Growth: Joel L. Morgenthau, Steven R. Greenes & Vincent A. Balardi Join The Firm
- MH&H Welcomes New Counsel Andrew B. Eckstein
Events & Seminars
- Terese Arenth Featured Speaker At NYC Bar Association’s Sweepstakes, Promotions & Marketing Laws CLE Seminar 2017
- Kyle M. Lawrence Featured Speaker At GGI 2017 American Regional Conference
- Christopher J. Clarke & Robert L. Schonfeld Featured Speakers At NCBA’s Civil Rights and Access To Justice Committee Meeting
- Know The Rules To Avoid Unnecessary Taxes On Inherited IRA
- LI Cybersecurity Experts On Hack Attack: Be Prepared
- Global Cyberattack Wave Ebbs; LI May Have Missed The Brunt
- New York City Bans Wage-History Inquiries: Understanding The New Law
- A Restricted Sale Outside The United States Could Exhaust Your U.S. Patent Rights
- Shop Until You Drop, Or Until The Supreme Court Says To Stop, The Supreme Court Limits ‘Venue Shopping’ For Patent Cases
- Laurie B. Kazenoff Appointed To American Kidney Fund Northeast Regional Advisory Board
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Continues NYC Office Growth: Founding Partners From Morgenthau & Greenes LLP Join Firm
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Andrew B. Eckstein, Esq.
- Limitations On Adjudicating Disputes Involving Medicare Provider Agreements
- Order In The Court!
- Federal FHA Actions: Municipalities, Transgender Persons, Same-Sex Couples