As one of Long Island’s fastest growing law firms, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP regularly appears in the media. Many attorneys are considered expert sources in their practice areas and are often quoted in print. They also write articles that appear in legal and industry publications.
In addition, we make a concerted effort to keep the media well informed of news worthy items and events occurring at the firm. Please visit our press releases for the latest news.
Many of our attorneys speak at seminars and conferences hosted by outside associations or the firm itself. Please visit our events section to view the latest seminars.
- MH&H Welcomes New Counsel Andrew B. Eckstein
- Dylan Saperman Appointed To Long Island Children’s Choir Board Of Directors
- MH&H Welcomes Real Estate Associate: Brian P. Boland
Events & Seminars
- Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At ELFA Webinar: Legal Compliance Considerations For An eLeasing Transition
- Jonathan Trafimow Featured Speaker At Thomson Reuters Technology Seminar
- Greg Calabro To Moderate Columbus Citizens Foundation’s Investing In NYC Real Estate Seminar
- LI Cybersecurity Experts On Hack Attack: Be Prepared
- Global Cyberattack Wave Ebbs; LI May Have Missed The Brunt
- Analysis: Private Equity Ownership Common In Retail Bankruptcies
- Shop Until You Drop, Or Until The Supreme Court Says To Stop, The Supreme Court Limits ‘Venue Shopping’ For Patent Cases
- Encryption: Taking A Step Towards Limiting Legal Liability For A Data Breach
- The New York Paid Family Leave Benefits Law
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Andrew B. Eckstein, Esq.
- Dylan Saperman, Esq. Appointed To Long Island Children’s Choir Board Of Directors
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP Welcomes Tax Partner: Robert M. Finkel, Esq.
- Federal FHA Actions: Municipalities, Transgender Persons, Same-Sex Couples
- Medicare’s Jurisdictional Bar and the Bankruptcy Code
- The Internet Of Things: Marrying Cybersecurity With Product Liability Litigation