May 1, 2023
Real Estate Paralegal (5+ years) Florida Office
We are currently seeking an experienced Real Estate Paralegal in our Ft. Lauderdale, FL office. The candidate must have approximately 5 or more years’ relevant experience. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible team player who has a good attitude, the ability to prioritize and demonstrates good, solid judgment and professionalism under pressure.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of real estate matters
- Draft and prepare closing document.
- Prep for closing, Draft closing documents using Display software, organize closing documents, calendar, and attend closings
- Prepare and update timetables and assist in distribution of escrow funds
- Review documents for typos, format, facts, and consistency
- Confirm calculations, balance closing statements
- Organize conferences and provide coordination and assistance
- Positive personality is required for interaction with clients and professionals daily
- Prepare title commitments and title policies
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, HSA, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match and paid vacation. MHH is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes along with compensation requirements to Lisa Markus, HR Manager at email@example.com.