Events & Seminars
June 28, 2017
Robert S. Cohen Featured Speaker At ELFA Webinar: Legal Compliance Considerations For An eLeasing Transition
Robert S. Cohen, a partner of the firm, will be a featured speaker for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) educational webinar “Legal and Compliance Considerations For An eLeasing Transition” on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST and 11:00 a.m. PT.
The webinar will provide key information surrounding legal and regulatory considerations within the equipment leasing space. Key takeaways include:
- What distinguishes eSignatures and eDocs and the legal requirements to consider before and after adopting an eLeasing solution
- A legal perspective on news and case law impacting the equipment lease and finance space
- What an electronic solution looks like from a legal perspective
- How the courts view eLeasing documents and transferable records and applicable case law such as the E-Sign Act, UETA and UCC Section 9-105
- Legal and compliance benefits pertaining to enforcement, collection, evidentiary issues and security associated with authentication
ELFA is the trade association representing financial services companies and manufacturers in the $650 billion U.S. equipment finance sector.
For additional information about the webinar or to register, visit: ELFA Educational Gateway Webinar