June 6, 2017
Trademark Paralegal – NYC Office
The trademark paralegal will work directly with attorneys and clients on the management of intricate portfolios.
- Performing searches on domestic and international databases,
- Preparing and filing trademark applications with USPTO; filing renewals for existing trademarks,
- Following office actions and responses,
- Providing updates to clients,
- Preparing cost estimates for new filings,
- Updating and monitoring Firm’s docket using Foundation IP; working with internal personnel to manage deadlines.
- 4-year college degree,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a trademark department,
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of work and communicate effectively with others,
- Proficiency using USPTO website
- Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; experience with Foundation IP is a plus,
- Exceptional writing, research, organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail,
- Strong work ethic, including willingness to work extra hours as needed.
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match, Profit Sharing Plan and paid vacation. Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements by email to: email@example.com.