June 15, 2017
Receptionist- Garden City Office
As our firm’s first point of contact, the receptionist must be well presented, highly organized and able to communicate clearly, effectively and comfortably with different people. Must be an enthusiastic, flexible team player who has a good attitude, the ability to prioritize and demonstrates good, solid judgment and professionalism under pressure. Good attendance and reliability are critical. Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Must be flexible with shift changes.
- Answering, managing and screening calls
- Greeting clients
- Word processing and data entry
- Calendar management
- Open new matters and conflict checks
- Miscellaneous tasks including, copying, scanning, faxing and filing
- 2-year or 4-year college degree
- 1+ years’ experience in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match, Profit Sharing Plan and paid vacation. Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.