June 6, 2017
Legal Assistant/Floater -Garden City Office
We are looking for a full-time floater to provide administrative support to our Firm. Duties typically include, but are not limited to, preparing documents, typing, filing, entering time sheets, billing, faxing, copying, scanning, data entry, and other general office duties including answering phones and greeting visitors as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have advanced computer skills (strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications), must know styles, have good proofreading and grammar skills, and organizational skills,
- Experience with electronic filing of court documents is a plus,
- Must have excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate in person, by email, or telephone, with the Firm’s clients and others within and outside of the Firm, with tact, diplomacy, and discretion, while at all times maintaining Firm and client confidentiality,
- Must be able to adapt to working for different attorneys,
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment such as Dictaphone, copier, fax machine, etc.,
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment,
- Must have the ability to multi-task,
- Must be organized, possess good leadership skills and be self-motivated,
- Must be flexible regarding overtime hours,
- Good attendance and reliability are critical.
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, 401(k) with an employer match, Profit Sharing Plan and paid vacation. Qualified candidates should send their resumes and salary requirements by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.